We collect your personal data when you directly provide it to us, when requesting information, filling an enquiry or by virtue of our contractual relationship, being those data necessary to attend you or provide you the requested service. We also collect your data automatically through your navigation on our site, with the installation of cookies and other technologies and tracking devices.
Moreover, we can collect your personal data from third parties, necessary to perform our services, including our distributors or suppliers, as well as from business partners in charge of technical, payment, and delivery services, advertising networks, analytical providers, and search providers, when they offer us their services. With your consent, we can receive your data from third parties we are collaborating with them (for example, when you send your job application through external platforms or networks, or you send your data through external forms).
Including but not limited to, we may collect the following personal data:
- Including but not limited to, we may collect the following personal data:
- Identification data (name and surname, DNI / NIE, passport, driving license, etc.).
- Personal and social characteristics data (profession, academic training and professional background, marital status, children, employment status, date of birth, gender, nationality, etc.).
- Contact details (address and country of residence, email, mobile or landline number, fax, etc.).
- Financial data (bank account data, credit or debit card, or other forms of payment);
- Contractual data derived from the provision of services and necessary for their achievement.
- Electronic communications metadata.
- Profile data (preferences when receiving marketing information or for communications derived from the service or consultation).
- Technical data when browsing the website (IP address, browser type, Internet provider, Internet provider, character encoding, time zone, location, operating system, access devices, output and browsing the web, pages of reference and output, viewed files (HTML, graphics, etc.), page response times, download errors, duration of visits, methods used to leave the page).
- Data relating to criminal convictions and offences, which will be processed by lawyers in the exercise of their duties.